Please Submit Coins using the Submission Form described below. Please note that our submissions facility address has changed. Be sure to send us all submissions to us at:
218 East Bearss Ave., BOX #310
Tampa, FL 33613
or you can choose to have your items reviewed at coin shows that we attend without any additional charges!
• The Submission Form is self explanatory and user friendly.
• Click the button below to download the submission form:
You can fill it out on the computer and then print, or print and complete with blue ink.
• Print your name where indicated.
• Fill in all other information such as address, phone numbers and e mail address.
• If you choose an alternate return carrier other than the USPS Registered, Insured mail service then check the box under the billing address and complete return shipping address.
• Choose return carrier, fill in account number and insurance limit. Please note, we must have a return shipping authorization on file when using your insurance.
• If you do not have insurance, we will ship all submissions Registered Insured Mail via USPS based on the shipping charges found on the back page of the Submission Form.
• Choose submission tier (only one tier per invoice) based on declared value.
• List the Country, date, certificate number, grading company and grade. One coin per line.
Note (N = NGC; P = PCGS; I = ICG; A = ANACS; C = ICCS).
• Total the number of coins and multiply by tier price, enter total amount due. Forward payment by check or money order made payable to WINGS ® COINS, LLC with your submission or by completing the credit card information.
• Sign and date your Submission Form. By signing the Submission Form you acknowledge reading and agreeing to the Terms and Conditions found on the back page of the Submission Form whether you received the form personally or downloaded it.
Once you have Completed the form – SEND US AN EMAIL to email@example.com so we know your submission is on the way and we can be on the lookout for it.
Once Submission Forms are completed:
• Carefully package your coins and submit by registered insured mail.
• If you downloaded the submission form make 2 copies. You keep one copy and send the original and one copy and submit your completed Submission Form with original signature along with payment to our Submission Center located at:
218 East Bearss Ave. #310
Tampa, Florida 33613
If you completed an original 4 page submission form then remove the back gold page for your records, and return the remaining 3 pages. PLEASE DO NOT REMOVE THE WHITE FIRST PAGE.
Note: WINGS ® does not review U.S. coins. If you send these to WINGS ®, they will be returned to you upon full payment for all costs to ship them back to you including the handling fee. However we do review U.S. tokens and medals. All submissions are F.O.B. WINGS ®’ location both to and from WINGS ®. You are responsible for all shipping and handling charges and for choosing the return carrier. If you don’t choose one then the carrier shall be the U.S. Postal Service or such other service that we choose to use. All risk of loss shall pass to you upon WINGS ®’ delivery to the carrier.
YOU SHALL HAVE 30 DAYS FROM NOTIFICATION BY US TO MAKE THE PAYMENT IN FULL OR TO SEND THE ITEM IN QUESTION FOR SUBMISSION FORM THAT IS SUBMITTED WITHOUT ADEQUATE FUNDS OR WITHOUT AN ITEM THAT YOU HAVE WRITTEN ON THE SUBMISSION FORM. INTEREST WILL BE CHARGED TO YOU AFTER THE 30 DAYS IF PAYMENT IS NOT RECEIVED AT THE HIGHEST RATE PERMITTED UNDER FLORIDA LAW AND SHALL BE CALCULATED FROM THE DATE OF NOTIFICATION. WINGS ® SHALL NOT RETURN ANY ITEMS SUBMITTED UNTIL FULL PAYMENT IS RECEIVED BY WINGS ®. IF PAYMENT IS NOT MADE WITHIN 90 DAYS FROM THE DATE OF NOTIFICATION THEN IN ADDITION TO THE INTEREST CHARGE WINGS ® MAY SELL AN ITEM OR ITEMS AS IT DETERMINES AND CHARGE YOU A 15% TRANSACTION FEE. WINGS ® WILL THEN RETURN THE NET PROCEEDS TO YOU AND YOUR ITEMS, IF ANY, THAT HAVE NOT BEEN SOLD.
If you have any questions, please contact us.
• The price to submit a coin for review is dependent on the insured value of the coin assigned to it by the submitter.
• There is a one time handling charge of $10.00 Per Submission Form (not per coin!).
• The cost of postage and insurance and the type of submitter that you are (authorized dealer vs. a non-authorized dealer or collector).
• The charges for non-authorized dealers and collectors are set forth in the chart below.
• Authorized dealers please contact us so that we can send you an authorized dealer’s submission form via email.
• Average turnaround time for orders – 7 business days.
• Please note that shipping charges are subject to change. Please contact us before making a submission to receive the most updated shipping charges. We will update our Website any time there has been a pricing change.
• $12.50 Per Slab – Insured valued under $10,000
• $25.00 Per Slab – Insured valued of $10,000 and above
• $10.00 Per Submission Form – Handling Fee